Many national organizations have recognized the unique character of Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories and honored us with awards for workplace excellence and family-friendly business practices. Among them are the following:
- We were recognized by A2LA as the first lab to be A2LA accredited for 30 consecutive years.
- We received the 2009 Eli Lilly Global Supplier Award for being an elite supplier who had measurable impact on the company’s objectives and priorities.
- Lancaster Laboratories received the 2007 Ethics in Business Award in the for-profit category from the Samaritan Counseling Center. The award recognizes those who live and work by high ethical standards.
- In 2005 Lancaster Laboratories was named as one of the “Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies” in central Pennsylvania by Central Penn Business Journal.
- For the third time, Lancaster Labs was named as one of the "Top 50 Best Places to Work in PA" (in the Large Companies category). The rankings are determined by a scientific survey of employees by the Great Place to Work Institute, Inc. and by an employer survey of workplace philosophy and practices. (2000, 2001, and 2004)
- We were one of four companies in the US to be recognized as "An Outstanding Employer of Older Workers" by Experience Works, the nation's largest provider of training and employment services for older workers. (October 2004)
- Lancaster Laboratories received the American Council of Independent Laboratories (ACIL) 2001 Seal of Excellence Award for demonstrated ethics, customer service, and quality in participating environmental laboratories.
- Working Mother magazine honored us with a spot on their list of "Top 100 Companies for Working Mothers" 11 times.
- The American Council of Independent Laboratories (ACIL) saluted us for our success in our pursuit of excellence as a preeminent independent testing laboratory in 1998.
- President Bill Clinton bestowed upon Lancaster Laboratories a Special Mention in the 1997 Ron Brown Award for Corporate Leadership national competition for outstanding achievements in employee and community relations.
- Business Week magazine (September 15, 1997) listed Lancaster Laboratories as one of the 30 "Best Companies for Work and Family" in the nation.
- The American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters & Chartered Financial Consultants presented us with the 1996 American Business Ethics Award for exemplifying a strong commitment to ethical business practices in everyday operations and philosophies.
- Inc. magazine named Lancaster Laboratories one of the "Best Small Companies to Work for in America" citing our family friendly atmosphere (1993).
- The Harvard George S. Dively foundation bestowed on us a Certificate of Merit Award for Corporate Public Initiative (1992).